Partnership Development Assistant Coordinator (Freelance)
The Partnership Development Assistant Coordinator delivers unique value to the Pac-12 Networks and Conference corporate partners through the business management and implementation of all contractual assets. The primary focus is to clearly demonstrate return on partner business objectives in order to ensure maximum partnership retention and renewal rate.
Term: 1/13/20 - 6/5/20
Term: 1/13/20 - 6/5/20
- Assist in supervising all aspects of project management on assigned accounts to include: Contract Asset Implementation, Broadcast - Radio and Television, Signage, Publications, Activations, Hospitality, Budget Management, Business Development, Relationship Enhancement
- Assist in managing each brand and its associated assets as it relates to the Partner Business Manager’s portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Ability to provide added value to the partnership through researching and identifying new co-branded business opportunities and activations which achieve partner objectives and return on investment annually.
- Assist in the creation, accuracy, presentation, and delivery of all business collateral to include: Renewal Presentations & Sales Worksheets, Seasonal Business Plan and Implementation Guide, Mid-Season Reviews, Annual Reports, and Ancillary Partner Communication.
- Lead various segments of our Pac-12 FCG, WBB Tournament, MBB Tournament, and all Olympic Championships.
- Various other duties and projects as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. degree from a four-year college or university.
- Experience in marketing or sponsorship fulfillment with a consumer brand, agency or media property.
- Must be able to develop and maintain relationships with key interna
l stakeholders as well as corporate managers/clients.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Google Apps: Gmail, Docs, Calendar.
- Capable of working extended hours such as overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Must be able to attend events where standing, walking, lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds is required.
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License.