Senior Sales Planner
- Supervise Account Coordinator(s) and Sales Planner(s), manage daily workload, and assist with team training and development
- Act as liaison between Ad Sales and internal depts. (Digital, Production, Research)
- Participate in team planning sessions to determine overall strategy and approach
- Serve as the primary customer contact for key accounts and create and develop ongoing business relationships with clients and agencies.
- Prepare sales proposals and assist with presentations to clients and agencies
- Monitor inventory across all seven TV networks, identify over & under-sold inventory and share recommendations for reallocation
- Manage the order approvals process, securing IO’s and confirming orders in Wide Orbit.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure that campaigns are launched on time, and properly stewarded from start to finish. This includes pacing/delivery monitoring, billing recon, managing MG’s, and scheduling ADU’s
- Assist Director, Pricing and Planning with other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of sales planning, advertising agency buying/planning, or other relevant experience. Knowledge of digital advertising & social media marketing a must
- Strong knowledge of media math, ratings, etc.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite Products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic/Network
- Passionate about Pac-12 Sports