PS Core/ePC Expert
- Responsible for mobile radio network optimization and consulting services.
- Managing ongoing projects and supporting further services (root cause analysis of failures in networks, protocol analysis in the IP domain etc.)
- Consulting network operators in the area of analyzing, designing, planning and operating mobile networks.
- Evaluating measurement data and network KPIs.
- Analyzing designs and concepts of complex communication LTE networks.
- Troubleshooting and solving Packet/IP Core network problems.
- Optimizing and securing the Packet/IP Core Networks.
- Designing and operating the Packet and IP Core Networks.
- Supporting operators in the migration from conventional to modern telecommunication networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related.
- 5 years' experience in a similar position (Packet/IP Core Expert, Value Added Services Junior Engineer, Value Added Services Engineer, Value Added Services Supervisor, Network Switching Subsystems Supervisor etc.).
- Experience troubleshooting and solving Packet/IP Core network problems, optimizing and securing the Packet/IP Core Networks, and designing and operating the Packet and IP Core Networks
- A suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience
- An interesting, diversified and challenging working environment.
- A highly motivated and international team.
- Exciting projects for prestigious customers.
- Los Angeles
- Puerto Rico
- San Jose
Form Over 40 Nations
In 16+ Countries
A Network of Experts
P3 North America HQ
25650 W. Eleven Mile Rd.,
Southfield, MI 48034
P3 Group Canada HQ
7150 Frederick-Banting, #101
H4S 2A1 Canada
P3 Communications Inc. HQ
412 Mt. Kemble Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960