Telecommunications Expert - VoLTE
- E2E assessment of telecommunication networks with special focus on IMS network and VoLTE service.
- Optimization of IMS networks and correlated VoLTE/SRVCC services
- Analysis of IMS/VoLTE E2E signaling.
- Reporting and presentation of findings and results.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- At least 5 years' of related work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of IMS network design.
- Experience optimizing IMS/VoLTE, (e.g. parametrization & features) and related procedures such as SRVCC.
- Ability to analyse E2E VoLTE signaling traces, using industry standard trace tools, e.g. Tektronix, Agilent, Anritsu, Nethawk, Astellia, Polystar, Nexus, Netscout, Wirehark.
- Experience with network protocols in some of the following protocol families: RRC, Layer 3, RANAP, MAP, BSSMAP, DTAP, ISUP, BICC, SIGTRAN, TCP/IP, SIP, RTSP, SCTP, GTP, IP routing protocols, RADIUS, DIAMETER, DNS.
- Experience with NFV and 5G technology, an asset.
- Capable of working independently; reliable, selforganized and proactive.
- Ability to work in a team with strong planning, configuration and technical skills.
- High flexibility and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Valid driver's license.
- English written and spoken, a must.
- An interesting, diversified and challenging working environment.
- A highly motivated and international team.
- Exciting projects working with prestigious customers.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- A competitive benefits package.
- Los Angeles
- Puerto Rico
- San Jose
Form Over 40 Nations
In 16+ Countries
A Network of Experts
P3 North America HQ
25650 W. Eleven Mile Rd.,
Southfield, MI 48034
P3 Group Canada HQ
7150 Frederick-Banting, #101
H4S 2A1 Canada
P3 Communications Inc. HQ
412 Mt. Kemble Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960