Clinical Dietitian- Per Diem, Variable Shifts & Work Hours
The Clinical Registered Dietitian develops, coordinates, and directs all aspects of quality, cost-effective, outcome-oriented medical nutrition therapy. Responsible for decisions and judgments affecting patients total nutrition care to facilitate improvement in patients’ nutritional status.
This is a per diem position with various shifts and work schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics required.
- Registration with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (RD), or registry-eligible required. Registration must be obtained within six months of hire.
- Dietitian Certification with the State of Washington (CD) required. If not certified, must obtain within one year of hire.
- One year hospital Dietitian experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to perform job required.
- Knowledge of modified diets required.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to use keyboard, telephone and other standard office equipment preferred.
- Overlake Retirement Program
- MetLife Group Auto & Homeowners Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Health Program
- Hospital Discounts
Just a few of our employee perks:
- Free parking
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Dell Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer