OMC Nurse Practitioner
The Advanced Practice Practitioner coordinates the overall operations of the Valve Clinic with specific emphasis on Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), TMVRs, closure of ASDs and PFOs.
Responsibilities include direct patient contact and coordination of care as well as the coordination of regular meetings and presentations. Also ensures optimal care and efficiency for patients with valve disease. You will be working with five cardiologists, three CT surgeons, one PA and one RN.
- Employed position with excellent benefits and quality bonus
- Three part retirement program with matching contribution
- Malpractice + tail coverage
- CME allowance plus time off
- Passionate about patient care
- Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Desire to improve community health
- Two years of cardiology experience
- Experience with EPIC or other EMR highly preferred
Overlake Medical Center is a 349-bed, nonprofit regional medical center offering a full range of advanced medical services to the Puget Sound Region. Led by a volunteer Board of Directors, we employ just over 2,500 people and have more than 1,000 active and courtesy physicians on staff.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.