OMC Clinic Nurse, Issaquah Primary Care, Full-Time
Overlake Medical Clinics, LLC (OMC) is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Primary Care Clinic located in Issaquah. The Nurse assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients. They will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with standards of care and practice, collaborating with the Clinic Manager and Associate Medical Director in developing and maintaining clinic protocols, policies and procedures. Additionally, the Clinic Nurse will provide direction to the non-physician clinical team and educate patients and families on health education, disease prevention and chronic disease management
Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center. OMC offers a range of services and clinics that are currently located in Seattle's eastside neighboring cities of Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, and Redmond.
FULL TIME, 10 hour shifts
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse license required.
- Current BLS/CPR certification required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent clinical experience in an ambulatory setting preferred.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced patient focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal/people skills.
- Strong organizational/multi-tasking skills.
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer