ERP Systems Trainer I
The ERP Systems Trainer I is an entry-level position for an engaging and effective instructor who can strategically apply adult learning methodologies and latest instructional technology tools to design, develop, deliver, and support Workday and KRONOS education for a collection of roles in a healthcare setting aligned with Overlake Medical Center and Clinics’ values, mission and vision.
Accountable for all aspects of the training, including curriculum development for both classroom learning and virtual learning, training environment build, curriculum availability for trainees, instruction, attendance documentation, trainee proficiency assessment, class closure activities, quick reference guides update or development when needed, as well as rounding and providing end-user support.
Collaborates effectively and productively with key stakeholders --Workday and KRONOS application teams, information services team, operational management, end users, vendor staff, third party implementation partners, etc. The ERP Systems Trainer I must demonstrate proficiency in use of Overlake adopted Workday and KRONOS modules and key workflows. The ERP Systems Trainer I is also required to have or quickly earn credentialing in key Workday and KRONOS versions and modules adopted by Overlake Medical Center and Clinics.
- Associate’s degree or greater is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must obtain up-to-date Workday and KRONOS credentialing in versions and modules adopted by Overlake.
- Credentialed in a Workday module, preferably Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, or Finance Resource Management is advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the development, design, facilitation, and implementation of professional training programs for adults required.
- One year of training experience in healthcare is preferred.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer