Overlake Hospital is seeking a Surgical Technologist for the Inpatient Surgery Department. We are looking for a dedicated team member with outstanding clinical skills, who has the ability to multitask, stay organized and deliver excellent care in an efficient and compassionate manner. Our Inpatient Surgery is a 15 suite OR which includes: Robotics, Open Heart, Cardiothoracic, Neuro, Ortho, Total Joints and General cases. The Surgical Tech will be responsible for setting up sterile supplies and assisting surgeons.
This position is a Per Diem Surgical Technologist
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technologist program required.
- Surgical Technologist licensure in the State of Washington required.
- Certification by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) is preferred.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- One year of OR experience preferred. Robotics experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer