Staff RN - Radiation Oncology (PER DIEM)
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is currently seeking an RN to join the Radiation Oncology team in a PER DIEM role.
The Radiation Oncology (RN) will work within the Nurse-Physician Practice model collaboratively with other members of the Radiation Oncology team in managing a caseload of patients receiving radiation therapy. Responsibilities include patient assessment, education, and symptom management. The RN will act as a part of a multidisciplinary team to provide continuity of care throughout various stages of treatment and follow-up.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN strongly preferred.
- Current Washington State RN license required. CPR certification is also required.
- Minimum three years clinical experience required. Experience in Radiation Oncology or Medical Oncology preferred.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize, problem solving and critical thinking skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft, EPIC, Varian/ARIA preferred.
- Oncology Nurse Certification preferred.
- Trained in all aspects of Patient Experience.
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer