Cardiac Sonographer - per diem
This is a per-diem Cardiac Sonographer (Echo) position that will be utilized for PTO back-fill. The position requires experience in both hospital and outpatient Echo environments and will perform both standard echoes as well as stress echo. TEE experience preferred. The Cardiac Sonographer will possess excellent customer service and technical skills and be able to communicate effectively with the team and with all internal and external customers. I ready smile and ability to put patients at ease is essential.
Shift: per diem
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree required through an accredited program required OR have satisfactorily completed a formal military or hospital-based applicable training program.
- Requires Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) certification through American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) OR Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) certification through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). May be hired without certification if registry eligible. If registry eligible, must obtain certification within six months of hire date.
- Healthcare provider CPR is also required.
- Previous hospital experience desirable.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer