OMC Radiology Technologist, Downtown Bellevue UC, Per Diem
RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST - Overlake Downtown Bellevue Urgent Care
Integrity Compassion Agility Respect Engagement
Downtown Bellevue Urgent Care Clinic is currently seeking a Rad Tech to join our URGENT CARE Clinic. Hybrid position - takes x-rays as well as does duties/tasks for rooming patients (vitals, labs etc.). We are looking for Radiology Technologists who are technically savvy and people-oriented, to perform diagnostic exams, ensuring patient comfort and willingness to room. Radiology Technologists perform a variety of radiographic procedures requiring independent judgment and initiative. Responsible for performing diagnostic exams within established guidelines. The Radiology Technologist must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate for all ages of patients served. Work under the direction of the Clinic Manager, Provider or appropriate staff to provide basic patient care to assigned patients.
Shifts:4 shifts a month at minimum- per diem
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Overlake Hospital Medical Center. OMC offers a range of services including 7-day Urgent Care in Redmond & Issaquah, and primary care, and specialty care clinics. Overlake clinics are currently located in Seattle's eastside neighboring cities of Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, and Redmond.
- AA/BA/BS degree through an accredited Radiology program preferred.
- ARRT Registry required (or registry eligible). Annual renewal of ARRT required by OMC, with evidence of same by primary source verification.
- Washington State Certification as Radiologic Technologist (RT) is required. Biannual renewal of RT state license required by DOH and OMC, with evidence of same by primary source verification.
- Current healthcare provider CPR certification required.
- Two years of related clinical experience preferred.
- Must have good working knowledge of computer systems with emphasis on Word, Excel, billing, EMR systems and other programs related to the position.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer