Director of Facilities - Hospital
Responsible for the reliable, economic, and safe operation of the physical plant, facilities, security, emergency preparedness and grounds. Plan and implement activities in order to achieve department and organizational goals. Also responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance readiness at all times. Provide leadership and direction to all construction, remodel and renovation projects.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years previous management experience required.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in institutional engineering is required.
- Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM) within first 12 months and American Society for Hospital Engineering (ASHE) in first 12 months.
- Grade II, Seattle Steam License preferred.
- Professional Engineer preferred.
- Leadership Incentive Program
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer