Clinical Informatics Nurse
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics has a new opportunity for a Clinical
This position will integrate nursing science with multiple information and analytics sciences to identify, define, manage, and communicate data, information, knowledge, and wisdom in nursing practice.
The Clinical Informatics Nurse will integrate current best practices in healthcare, automation, and clinical care, and operates as a bridge between clinical stakeholders and information services/EMR team.
Supports nurses, consumers, patients, the inter-professional healthcare team, and other stakeholders in their decision-making in all roles and settings to achieve desired outcomes. This support is accomplished through the use of information structures, information processes, and information technology.
Works collegially with physicians and clinical staff to support effective implementation and sustainability of clinical applications to enhance patient safety, workflow efficiency, cost effectiveness and quality patient care.
- Highly collaborative and close knit team
- Variety and independence
- Opportunity to problem solve
- Innovative, approachable, supportive leadership
- FutureCare - NEW East Tower and O.R. expansion currently underway
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BS in Nursing preferred.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Washington required.
- Two years clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting required.
- Previous experience with clinical computer application in healthcare preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Ability to develop relationships across organization.
- Ability to work well individually or in a group.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer