Information Services Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager oversees and manages a portfolio of complex Information Services projects as well as large-scale, high-profile enterprise technology projects, working with multiple departments and vendors toward successful outcomes.
Accountable for managing all phases of the project management life cycle including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and close out activities. Works with organization stakeholders and project team to balance competing requirements and constraints as related to scope, time, budget and quality for the projects in their portfolio.
Provides visibility for leadership into the health of the project portfolio, generates project status reports and other project artifacts. Works with leadership to define success, ensure project goals and objectives align with organizational priorities.
Establishes continuous improvement for the project management practices and portfolio processes.Coordinates project and portfolio activity with other project managers across the organization. Provides training, leadership and mentoring to other project managers and IS staff
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 8 years experience leading progressively more complex projects and project teams is required.
- 3 years healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience with Workday highly desired.
- Leadership Annual Incentive
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Free parking
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer