Clinical Nurse Specialist - Med Surg (.6 FTE)
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Med/Surg
Are you an educator? Are you passionate about continually developing excellence in your nursing staff? At Overlake Hospital you get the opportunity to experience the power of possibility, the power to grow, and the power of fun!
.6 FTE (48 hours bi-weekly payroll)
Things are a little different here in a great way.
Why nurses love working at Overlake - "We have an exceptional team of people. We take great care of patients and we take great care of each other. It's a really supportive environment and the patients absolutely sense it... Nurses are valued here." - Chris West RN.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Professional development
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Contribute to policies and nursing education at the core of patient care
- Help staff realize their career goals through professional development and clinical excellence
- Strategize for the future of nursing in our ever-changing health care environment
- Be part of a team of highly experienced nursing educators who do great things everyday
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) or Masters in Nursing required
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Washington.
- Health Care Provider CPR Certification
- Three to five years of previous work experience in specialty area
- Prefer Charge Nurse/Management, Educator or CNS experience
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Applications now being accepted for those individuals committed to providing EXCELLENCE to our GROWING Eastside Community.
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer