Government Program Specialist - Eastside Health Network
The Government Programs Specialist promotes the success of Eastside Health Network (EHN) by providing communication, alignment, infrastructure and operational support related to Medicare initiatives. Specifically, in the pursuit to fulfill the quadruple aim, this role conducts ongoing educational outreach with a focus on improving quality and financial outcomes within the provider network. Additionally, the Government Programs Specialist acts as a liaison between EHN providers and the health plans to enhance the business relationship, improve efficiency and reduce the burden of providers within EHN. Finally, this role functions as the liaison between EHN and the hospital systems to ensure robust communication and alignment.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of three years of combined managed healthcare and provider reimbursement experience is required. Managed care experience with an Accountable Care Organization or Clinically Integrated Network is preferred. Clinical or health information management (HIM), or ambulatory supervisory or leadership experience is also preferred.
- Knowledge of Medicare Advantage plan mechanics and functional process including open enrollment, HEDIS, AWVs, HCCs, RAF scoring.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer