Physician Assistant - Cardiothoracic Surgery
Overlake Medical Clinics is seeking a full-time, experienced Cardiothoracic Physician Assistant for our expanding cardiothoracic program. Call is ¼ with a full spectrum of care including CCU, floor and clinic, and OR. As a PA, you will be involved with Invasive AVR and MVRs, VATs lobectomies, VATs surgeries, and other thoracic cases with an opportunity to learn radial harvesting.
We have a cohesive service where we all work together very well with the surgeons and each other. The service is expanding with new OR’s and one hybrid room.
- Employed position with excellent benefits
- Three part retirement program with matching contribution
- Malpractice + tail coverage
- CME allowance plus time off
- Significant growth opportunities with new clinics
- EPIC EHR plus advanced imaging services
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Washington State licensure
- DEA license and CPR certification
- Experience as surgical first-assist
- CT surgery experience
- endoscopic vein harvesting experience
Overlake Medical Clinics is part of Overlake Medical Center. Overlake Medical Center is a 349-bed, nonprofit regional medical center offering a full range of advanced medical services to the Puget Sound Region. Led by a volunteer Board of Directors, we employ just over 2,500 people and have more than 1,000 active and courtesy physicians on staff.
Overlake Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer