Instructional Assistant at Overlake Specialty School
Instructional Assistant Position
Working Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm, the person in this position provides assistance to special needs students in a classroom setting at Overlake Hospital's Specialty School in Bellevue. Assists in development and delivery of the IEP and works closely with the classroom teacher to supervise classroom related activities.
Full Time - Days!
80 hours per pay period
- Must be a high school graduate and also meet the Washington State paraprofessional guidelines (2 years of college credit).
- Bachelors in Education or Mental Health field preferred.
- Previous experience working with behaviorally disturbed, mentally ill, and/or children with learning disabilities preferred. Previous experience in either intensive psychiatric treatment facilities or school systems is helpful.
- Position requires Right Response certification within first 6 months of employment
- Positions requires non-healthcare CPR and First Aid certifications within the first year of employment.
- Current WA State driver's license preferred
- Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex Spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free Parking
- Free ORCA pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more!
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted ski lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer