OMC Patient Services Representative, Pelvic Health Clinic, Full-Time
This position is for the Overlake Medical Clinics Pelvic Health Clinic.
Full-Time, Day Shift
Duties include answering the phone, managing the schedules and checking patients in and out of the clinic.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of clerical experience in a medical facility preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Experience with EMR applications, EPIC preferred.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer