Environmental Services Linen Attendant, Full-time, Day Shift
LINEN ATTENDANT - HOUSEKEEPER
Integrity Compassion Agility Respect Engagement
Join a dynamic team of professionals driven to provide the highest level of patient centered care and excellence every day!
Responsible for sustaining a sanitary environment for all areas of the hospital by performing duties such as cleaning rooms, making beds, replenishing linens, managing waste, and maintaining floors.
Responsible for the functional tasks involved in the receiving, storage and distribution of clean linen. The Linen Assistant is interacting continually and effectively with all clinical & non-clinical staff, responding to and anticipating their needs in a timely manner.
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO plan
- Medical, dental, vision
- 3-part retirement plan with matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended Illness banked hours
- FREE PARKING
- FREE ORCA Pass
- Discounted tickets and memberships to area attractions and activities
- And much more
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Six months previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Must have effective oral / written English communication skills in order to perform job.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer