Epic Training Coordinator
Supports the Training Manager in planning, organizing, promoting and monitoring the effectiveness of training initiatives held by the department, including all aspects of scheduling (coordination of room, equipment, supplies, and inventory). Responsible for developing annual training calendar in collaboration with key stakeholders.
Part Time - Day Shift
0.6 FTE - 48 hours per pay period
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two years supporting a training function, high volume scheduling, or event planning experience required.
- Ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure while meeting established timelines and deadlines.
- Organizational, time management and public relations skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately prioritize workload.
- Deals with new situations with flexibility and creativity, with the ability to objectively evaluate alternate solutions.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer