Clinic Manager Primary / Urgent Care
The Clinic Manager has total responsibility for the management of the assigned clinic(s), such that the delivery of high-quality patient care is assured and designated budgetary parameters are maintained. Coordinates and manages overall operations, maintains excellent standards related to the patient experience, and directs the business, technical and clinical support activities of the assigned clinic(s) and/or related functions. Collaborates with clinic physicians to maintain and improve clinic services. Supervises clinic staff, prepares budgets and reports, responsible for space planning, maintenance, procurement of supplies and contract services. Acts as the clinic leader to ensure the goals of the clinic and organization are met. Actively participates as a highly visible member of the local community to promote growth of the clinic. Reports to a Director.
- Bachelor’s degree or four year’s equivalent work experience required.
- Two years of physician practice management, ambulatory care center or other related health care management experience required.
- Current Washington State driver’s license required. If applicable, must maintain license as appropriate to profession.
- Leadership Annual Incentive
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA orcacard.com)
- Free parking
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
Overlake is committed to providing ready access to a highly trained and compassionate medical team, who are consistent and comprehensive in coordination of care for all patients. Our group practice champions superior quality-of-care, superior outcomes, a superior patient experience, and work-life balance. We believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our employees feel respected, valued and cared for too. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region.
Overlake Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer