Home Infusion Nurse Needed - Independent-Per Diem-Contractor - Multiple Locations in US
Orsini Specialty Pharmacy is a nationwide specialty pharmacy focused on providing exceptional care to patients throughout their journey. We focus on disease programs that require a high-touch patient experience and provide those we care for genuine empathy and compassion as part of our service delivery.
We are looking for Home Infusion Nurse Contractors to service our specialty pharmacy clients across the United States. • We are seeking individuals who thrive in the company of patients and families living with rare diseases. We need experienced infusion nurses who are at ease in a variety of patient populations and are comfortable caring for patients from a multitude of cultural heritages.
Are you an independent nurse infusing patients in their home? We encourage nurses to apply that wish to increase their current patient infusions.
Are you looking to start working independently to have a more flexible schedule? Independent contractors can often enjoy more flexibility than regular shift work at facilities.
The specific experience and skills needed are as follows:
- Training will be provided on the disease state and drug, however, experience with rare disease therapies preferred
- Experience mixing medication in patient's home using aseptic technique required
- Experience with peripheral IV infusions required
- Experience with infusion ports preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to effectively communicate with patients and their families in a professional, compassionate manner required
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Home infusion skills related to patient safety/infection prevention required
- Maintains professional standards including licensure in good standing, ability to participate in Federal programs, and current personal liability insurance.