Account Executive, SMB
Are you a high-energy, motivated sales rock star looking for a place where you can make a real impact? ON24 is celebrating explosive growth (70% YOY) and we’re looking for top performers to join the fun! As an Account Executive at ON24, you’ll drive new business for our best in class self-service webcasting platform Elite. If you’re smart, ambitious, and passionate about selling a marketing solution that is truly revolutionizing the way marketers create and distribute content, then we want to hear from you.
- Prospect, secure meetings, and close new business by qualifying opportunities with key decision makers in high-growth companies. DMs include a wide range of marketing and demand generation titles, as well as corporate communications, training, IT, procurement and sales.
- Conduct online presentations and product demonstrations.
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed.
- Achieve and exceed individual activity and revenue targets.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, and next steps) in Salesforce.com.
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the market place.
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing and contract terms.
- A true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close.
- Demonstrated experience driving new business with all levels of contacts within an organization.
- Successful track record of achieving and exceeding quotas.
- Ability to implement and drive sales strategies for ON24 products and/or services.
- Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details.
- Must have superior written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- A Bachelor's degree in communication, business, marketing, or related field or relevant experience
- 1 - 3 years of direct sales experience, ideally B2B sales at a software company.
- SaaS sales experience a plus; selling into marketing, corporate communications and/or training preferred.
ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions and we’re growing quickly with tremendous market opportunity. Our team enjoys Pizza Fridays, perks of ON24’s Culture Club, and participates in Sales Training and our Mentorship Program. We have 300+ employees and 8 global locations.
ON24 has a unique six-month mentee/mentor program for all new hires. New hires are paired up with a tenured and successful member of the ON24 team so that they can hit the ground running from day one. The program has a structured course that is meant to support each new hire in getting acclimated in their new role as fast as possible, while also bringing each new hire into the culture of ON24 with open arms.
ONward & Upward serves as ON24’s official culture mission for its sales team. The initiative is made up of a senior team of ON24 members that plan quarterly spirit awards, team building events and plenty of surprises throughout the year to reward and recognize all the efforts of our sales and support team!
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ON24 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ON24’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
*Legal Authorization to work in the U.S is required. ON24 may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.