Virtual Events Manager
The ON24 Virtual Event Manager role is responsible for delivery of customer projects on the ON24 Virtual Environment Management platform. This includes managing multiple simultaneous projects, coordination of setting up virtual environments and training the customer(s) on ON24 product platforms.
This role requires a highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable with project management, interfacing with customers under fast-paced, time-critical timelines and has excellent critical thinking skills. Customer service, a keen understanding of technology, and thriving in a deadline driven environment are critical components of this role.
ON24 encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. At ON24 you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our customer base includes the world’s largest and highest-profile companies.
- Create, manage and drive project timelines; ensure deliverables and milestones are met and act as the primary point of contact for customers and project owners.
- Actively participate in strategy discussions; ensuring customers meet program goals and success metrics
- Train customers on ON24’s Virtual Environment Management platform
- Providing technical support and guidance during project implementations and / or virtual live days
- Drive client satisfaction with excellent customer service
- Use ON24’s virtual product suite to set up webcast and virtual event elements such as registration pages, emails, content, locations, surveys, archives and other event elements
- Coordinate with Event Managers to manage the delivery of key event related elements
- Perform other webcast and virtual event related activities as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum two years corporate project management experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office product suites
- Strong technical skills and some knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Well organized and able to provide high quality work 100% of the time
- An interest in learning about virtual events technologies and services
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to customer requests
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively