ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
As a manager you will be responsible for full-stack development team responsible for one of our most visible applications. These applications get >2 million monthly hits (and growing!) and have direct impact on ON24’s Webcasting business.
- Manage performance and growth of full-stack team of engineers
- Propose & implement practices to grow technology aptitude of the team.
- Participate with senior management in developing a long-term technology roadmap and modernize the technology stack.
- Work with product management team to define quarterly release goals.
- Contribute and collaborate with the team to architect and implement major technology initiatives
- Establish development practices to improve software quality and pace of development
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to developers
- Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
- Evangelize and advocate for better technologies and tools
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible
- 5+ years engineering leadership experience managing a distributed full-stack team
- Prior experience as Technical Lead/Architect is a plus
- Deep understanding of technology landscape for microservices, containerization architectures, SaaS web applications, Video streaming technologies
- 10+ years of hands-on experience designing and developing highly scalable web applications using Java enterprise stack (or similar backend technologies) and Web technologies (JS, CSS, HTML5)
- Experience of designing/developing services for cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor and train developers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent