Strategic Account Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visithttps://www.on24.com.
As a Strategic Account Manager you will be responsible for managing, renewing and upselling current customers to monthly and quarterly targets. You will be familiar with Software as a Service (SaaS) and be experienced selling business to business. We offer an attractive benefits package (including private healthcare and stock options) and new hires will undertake onboarding at our head-quarters in San Francisco. The EMEA Head Office is located in Kings-Cross, Central London.
- Meeting and exceeding quota through renewing and upselling new customers
- Managing approximately 40 enterprise customers across a range of industries/sectors throughout EMEA.
- Attending face to face meetings as required
- Maintaining the CRM database and accurately forecasting to the business
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Conduct formal QBR’s alongside client success manager
- Minimum five years enterprise account management experience ideally within SaaS or services sector
- A confident negotiator with commercial acumen
- Be able to evidence ownership, organisation and drive
- Understand how-to build credibility and trust with customers and forge great relationships
- Experience selling to Marketing DMU a plus
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.