Account Executive, Expansion
The Account Executive, Expansion Sales role requires a highly organized and high energy individual who is comfortable interfacing with a diverse audience ranging from marketing to corporate IT, and is able to tailor their message accordingly.
- Leverage relationships in an assigned set of existing enterprise accounts to prospect and close new business opportunities with additional decision makers, including a wide range of marketing and demand generation titles, as well as corporate communications, training, procurement and sales.
- Partner with ON24's Client Success Team to summarize existing business in key accounts and facilitate introductions to client advocates and references.
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations.
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in Salesforce.com.
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the market place.
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Travel, as required, to meet prospects and customer face-to-face. Approximately 10-15% travel.
- 3-5+ years of direct sales experience, ideally B2B sales at a software company. SaaS sales experience a plus; selling into marketing, corporate communications, and/or training also preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in developing new business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations; a true hunter mentality who strives for the close.
- Demonstrated experience of being able to conduct online sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- A Bachelor's degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, or related fields, or relevant experience.
- Ability to converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies in order to sell opportunities to prospective customers.
- Ability to create successful sales strategies for ON24 products and/or services.
- Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details.
- Must have superior written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Professional experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Creativity, persistence, integrity, curiosity, and the will to succeed.
ON24 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ON24 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ON24’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you find any part of this site inaccessible and need assistance please contact Jobs@ON24.com.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.