Director, Product Management
What do industry leaders like Microsoft, Box, Servicenow, and SAP have in common? They all use ON24 solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
ON24 is currently looking for a Director, Product Management to drive the design and delivery for our line extensions into vertical specific product lines. Moving beyond Marketing use cases, ON24 is seeing significant traction in Continuing Education, Corporate Communication, SMB, and various other segments. This position will work directly with the Head of Product, and spend time on identifying the buyer persona, developing the appropriate pricing, packaging, promotion strategy, as well as be Product Owner in SCRUM teams to execute on the overall Product Vision.
- Impact: Product Management on the ON24 Webinar Platform, working closely with design, QA, and owning management of the entire lifecycle of the products from inception, delivery, to continuous iterations
- Collaboration:Managing internal and customer facing relationships to drive adoption, requirements, marketing, and support
- Minimum 3-5 years of product management experience in a SaaS Company
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus
- Product marketing and Pricing Strategy experience a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a product management team and influence others within the company and outside
- Understanding of MVP and strong belief in lean product development methodologies
- Defining product roadmaps and delivering customer value iteratively
- Personal experience as an entrepreneur or sales and/or business development is a plus
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our leadership position as a marketing platform and fast-track innovation
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility and impact of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization