Marketing Programmes Specialist
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers market, powering the live, always-on and personalised experiences that businesses need to drive engagement, data, demand and revenue.
The Marketing Programmes Specialist is an essential role in delivering that vision. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating best-in-class webinar experiences and content that drives prospect engagement and sales ready leads.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive marketing environment, where you will have direct influence on ON24’s industry leading webinar programme.
- Managing the creation and promotion of EMEA webinars
- Creation and execution of serialised webinar programmes for top, mid and bottom of funnel
- Post-event analysis reporting against internal and industry benchmarks
- Optimisation of webinars to maintain best in class performance
- Creation of post-webinar collateral (whitepapers, blogs, factsheets, social posts)
- Alignment with sales and customer support teams
- Liaising with the San Francisco marketing team to align with global webinar campaign execution
- Supporting the execution and promotion of field marketing events
- Working with partners and third-party vendors to promote events and related content
- Curation of local marketing created content for sales enablement.
- Experience delivering a variety of webinar formats (panel discussions, customer interviews, thought leadership, product demos etc..) would be beneficial
- Experience using ON24 is preferred
- Familiarity with automation platforms and CRMs would be required, but the main execution is managed by the American marketing operations team.