Windows Systems Administrator
ON24 is looking for a responsible, technical, forward-thinking individual to fill our Windows Systems Administrator position, at our San Francisco CA HQ office.
The Windows Systems Administrator will work collaboratively with multiple departments to successfully deploy and operate our corporate systems, end users’ global systems and end user workstations within ON24. The focus will be installing, configuring, and troubleshooting technology problems related to corporate, infrastructure, and unified communication systems that support our global user base.
He / She will be responsible for helping automate and streamline our corporate operations, processes and work on building and maintaining tools for issue resolution, deployment and monitoring. He / She will work with other IT staff members to ensure the highest degree of functionality and reliability to our infrastructure. This position requires an individual who is detail-oriented, able to adapt under stressful conditions, can multitask and possesses solid technical, communication and customer service skills. Understanding and having a production-minded thought process is a requirement.
Are you ready to work with an exciting technology stack with an awesome team?
- Responsible for system lifecycle, day-to-day tickets, building, troubleshooting, and operating corporate IT systems.
- Participation in cross-functional projects from conception through deployment.
- Ongoing support of our global corporate infrastructure to unsure best end user experience.
- Prioritize, multitask and work on simultaneous projects within IT department.
- Participate in internal IT projects that help scale the environment, help implement best practices, and improve our overall methodology.
- Provide Tier 1, 2 and 3 support for internal and remote employees through phone, IM, e-mail, and in-person utilizing our HelpDesk ticketing system.
- Off hours work will occasionally be required.
- BS degree or equivalent with 2-4 years of previous System Administration or similar in a corporate environment is required.
- Knowledge of systems and, administration, as well as a thorough understanding of installation, testing methodologies and troubleshooting techniques is required.
- Experience in running key components of the corporate architecture in a global environment is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2016, Active Directory, Print Services, TCP/IP, DHCP, Group Policy, Windows Firewall, DNS, WiFi, and WSUS is required.
- Knowledge of Office365/Azure is required.
- Experience with VMware hypervisor is required.
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2, Server 2016 is required.
- Experience creating solid documentation is preferred.
- Experience with PowerShell/PowerCLI is preferred.
- Knowledge of Exchange, Skype, Teams and SharePoint is preferred.
- Hardware Experience with Dell, HP and Cisco UCS is preferred.
- Experience with OSX is a plus.
- Storage experience with large data sets using EMC VNX, NIMBLE AF storage and/or other SAN arrays is a plus.
- Experience with Symantec ITS (Altiris) is a plus.
- Experience with Check_MK, Nagios, and/or other monitoring solutions is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly to tackle new and technically complex problems with courage and tenacity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Must have demonstrated ability to approach emerging problems quickly and with flexibility.
- Patience and the ability to work with different teams and departments.
- Must be a detail-oriented and organized thinker who is goal-oriented with effective communication and customer service skills.
- Must be willing to work with IT team to design, deploy and maintain our ON24 infrastructure