Sr. Software Engineer, Front End
ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
As a senior engineer you will working on some of our most visible products. These products get >2 million monthly hits. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones.
This position can be based out of San Francisco Bay Area, or Charlotte or remote.
- Build web applications optimized for mobile and tablet devices using the new HTML5 and related standards (CSS3, SVG).
- Implementing complex UI components in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Contribute to design and architecture discussion to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
- Provide troubleshooting and 2nd-tier support for existing applications
- Self-starter and passionate individual.
- 6+ years of development experience in front-end infrastructure.
Strong expertise in React and ES6, familiarity with Redux, bonus points if you know Backbone (for migrating old code).
- Experience with task manager like webpack, grunt or gulp.
- Understanding and experience implementing different programming paradigms.
- First-hand experience in optimization techniques.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing and developing Node.js and NPM modules.
- Experience with video streaming protocols like MPEG-Dash, HLS and WebRTC is a big plus.
- Past experience defining GIT-based development.
- Experience with web-sockets.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.