Senior Platform Support Specialist
The Senior Platform Support Specialist is responsible for the support of all clients who require assistance using ON24’s Webcast and Virtual Show products and platforms. This person will be able to answer or escalate all questions regarding multiple products, services and platform issues, and facilitate the resolution of questions. The Support Specialist is the primary point of contact for supporting the ON24 clients, so they must have a positive attitude and desire to help others in utilization of the ON24 applications.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and document technical issues received by ticketing system, chat, email and telephone inquiries.
- Participate on the Emergency Escalation Line during and after hours (staffed 24x7x365)
- Assist in maintaining the knowledge base of known technical issues and platform information
- Document tickets / chats managed in the support system for reporting and statistical analysis
- Provide support for webcast platform as needed.
- At least 2 years of work experience in customer technical support answering and managing technical inquiries.
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience with CRM applications
- Bilingual – Japanese and English speaking highly desired.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization to effectively complete assigned projects within the specified timeline and with minimal oversight.
- Strong Problem solving skills and the ability to identify issues and either resolve or provide alternatives to meet client needs
- Positive attitude and a desire to help others resolve problems and issues
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple (sometimes competing) priorities and commitments concurrently
- Strong Internet and Web technical skills including intermediate knowledge of HTML, HTTP monitoring tools
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills.
- Integrity, Creativity, Intellectual Curiosity, High Standards, Persistence, and Achievement oriented
HIGHLY DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of live and on-demand streaming media technologies combined with a working knowledge of audio/video streaming and codecs
- Experience providing telephone and text-based support
- Must be prepared to work occasional non-standard hours and on-call rotations.