Sr. Program Manager, Revenue Operations
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
ON24 is looking for a Sr. Program Manager to assist Revenue Operations on strategic cross-functional projects to help grow the business. Working with Revenue Operations to prioritize initiatives across: Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Finance & Product
This highly visible role is focused on impactful projects across the company. Leveraging your: business acumen, program/project management skills, sales operations experience, and knowledge of the sales tool’s ecosystem, you will be able to support and drive the team’s roadmap and priorities.
- Develop and maintain program roadmap that is aligned with business objectives and drive cross-functional projects with our revenue teams to build and execute against the top strategic and most complex projects
- Manage projects ranging from: policy improvements, planning, data analytics, KPI’s, process optimization, sales/marketing tool rollouts, and systems integrations
- Build strong relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders across the revenue life cycle
- Contribute to, steward, and drive execution of initiatives on the Revenue Operations roadmap in support of optimizing operations for efficiency, productivity, and scale
- Monitor, communicate and continuously improve program/project performance to executives and stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years or more in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations
- Experience leveraging project management tools such as: Monday.com, Asana, or Zendesk as part of your regular project management workflow
- Strong project management skills and cross-functional collaboration. PMP, or equivalent process training preferred
- Strong experience working with Salesforce, excel, and PowerPoint required. Sales Tech Stack knowledge, Marketing automation understanding, CPQ, BI Tools, and familiarity with Customer Success Platforms is preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively