ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The ON24 Event Manager is responsible for the delivery of customer events using ON24’s virtual product suite. Event managers are responsible for:
- Providing an enhanced ON24 experience to ON24’s customers and attendees
- Strategic consultation and planning of a customer’s event
- Event setup and live event support
- Event de-brief and strategic review of success metrics.
This role requires a responsible and detail oriented individual. Customer service, a keen understanding of technology, and interest in thriving in a deadline driven environment are critical components of this role.
ON24 encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. At ON24 you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our customer base includes the world’s largest and highest profile companies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office product suites
- Strong technical skills and some knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Well organized and able to provide high quality work 100% of the time
- An interest in learning about virtual events technologies and services
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to customer requests
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Understanding of project management fundamentals
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide consultation, preparation, planning, and execution of events
- Perform event related tasks, such as conference bridge scheduling, data input, answering event audience member inquiries, location design edits and custom reports generation
- Act as product and subject matter expert
- Actively participate and contribute in strategy discussions ensuring customers meet program goals and success metrics
- Providing technical support and guidance during project implementations
- Drive customer satisfaction with excellent customer service
- Coordinate with all point of contact persons to manage the delivery of key event related elements
- Perform webinar and virtual event related activities as necessary
- Create and maintain collaborative customer documentation
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.