Sr. Front-End Engineer
ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
As a senior engineer you will working on some of our most visible products. These products get >2 million monthly hits. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones.
San Francisco Bay Area candidates only please!
- Build web applications optimized for mobile and tablet devices using the new HTML5 and related standards (CSS3, SVG).
- Implementing complex UI components in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Contribute to design and architecture discussion to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
- Provide troubleshooting and 2nd-tier support for existing applications
- Self-starter and passionate individual.
- 6+ years of development experience in front-end infrastructure.
- Experience with one or more front end frameworks or libraries like React (preferred), Angular, Vue or Backbone.
- Experience with task manager like webpack, grunt or gulp.
- Understanding and experience implementing different programming paradigms.
- First-hand experience in optimization techniques.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing and developing Node.js and NPM modules.
- Experience with video streaming protocols like MPEG-Dash, HLS and WebRTC is a big plus.
- Past experience defining GIT-based development.
- Experience with web-sockets.