Order Administration & Billing Specialist
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Order Administration & Billing Specialist is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of recurring revenue invoices. This includes verifying contract terms, researching billing discrepancies, and escalating unresolved issues. This position is highly research and detail oriented, requiring strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist the Manager, Billing and Collections with overseeing the operations of the Billing department while also performing their own duties in Billing.
- Assist management with process implementation, systems automations, and policy improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with management on reporting, metrics, forecasting, and planning.
- Ensure that all billing deadlines are met.
- Partner with other internal stakeholders in order to resolve complex and time-sensitive billing issues.
- Provide exceptional customer support to both internal and external customers.
- Generate invoices on a daily basis.
- Participate in the transition from a manual billing process into a system-automated billing process.
- Maintain meticulous system notes and up-to-date customer information within Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.
- Complex reconciliation for customers with multiple contracts, business units, and purchase orders.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently submit and track invoices in various external portals.
- Partner with the Collections Team in order to resolve billing disputes.
- Maintain impeccable records of all billing and credit transactions requiring management override and exception handling.
- Special projects assigned by manager
- 1+ year billing experience
- SaaS, marketing, media space experience is a plus.
- Experience in high-growth business environment.
- Extensive experience with high volume, low dollar transactions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people in all levels of the company.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional negotiating and organizational skills; capacity to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce preferred but not required
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.