ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features an interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking. Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
The ON24 Event Manager role is responsible for delivery of customer projects using ON24’s virtual product suite. This includes managing multiple simultaneous webcast projects, coordination of setting up and maintaining events and training the customer(s) on ON24’s product suite. This role requires a highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable with project management, interfacing with customers under fast-paced, time-critical timelines and has excellent critical thinking skills. Customer service, a keen understanding of technology, and thriving in a deadline driven environment are critical components of this role.
ON24 encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. At ON24 you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our customer base includes the world’s largest and highest-profile companies.
This is a United Kingdom based - REMOTE position.
- Perform event related tasks, such as conference bridge scheduling, data input, answering event audience member inquiries, location design edits and custom reports generation
- Providing technical support and guidance during project implementations
- Drive customer satisfaction with excellent customer service
- Coordinate with all point of contact persons to manage the delivery of key event related elements
- Perform webinar and virtual event related activities as necessary
- Create and maintain collaborative customer documentation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office product suites
- Strong technical skills and some knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Well organized and able to provide high quality work 100% of the time
- An interest in learning about virtual events technologies and services
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to customer requests
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
ON24 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ON24’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.