Associate Marketing Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The ON24 marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven marketer responsible for strategy and execution of global field & digital experience programs.
The Associate Marketing Manager, NA Acquisition will support and help drive end-to-end programs and campaigns to increase demand for our North America Acquisition business at ON24. You will directly aide in driving pipeline generation and acceleration.
We are looking for a demand generation machine. You are familiar with acronyms like MQL, SQL, ROI and conversion rates. You love the science of marketing as much as the art and enjoy building, executing and measuring campaigns. You’re creative and ready to bring new ideas and energy to the team.
You will work cross-functionally with sales, product, and customer success teams. You are able to think and act strategically but also dig in with the team to get things done. This role is an exciting opportunity for a savvy marketer.
- Support and influence strategy for growing the North America acquisition business at ON24 across Enterprise and Commercial segments
- Think in terms of the full funnel and understand the unique characteristics of the ON24 buyer; build programs and overall strategy accordingly
- Push the boundaries of how digital experiences are designed and how we engage our audiences
- Partner with key stakeholders in Product, Sales, Marketing and Regional teams to align on strategy, plan, investments, and what success looks like
- Create unique, memorable, best in class marketing programs and campaigns that support each NA segment reaching its unique target audience
- Manage end to end execution of field, sponsored, and other digital experience programs using detailed project tracking and fine attention to detail
- Create templates/repeatable programs for use by the greater marketing team
- Brief in strategy and kick off programs to partners on the marketing team and cross-functional teams including Sales; present to leadership on occasion
- Create or refine processes to drive effective and streamlined programs
- Understand how targets are set, analyze performance with the team
- Deliver reporting/ROI analysis against event investments
- Use the ON24 Platform, DOMO and Salesforce reports to track campaign/program performance - update/report to leadership regularly
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance (eg: Content, PMM, Product teams)
- Main business KPIs will be program efficiency and effectiveness in terms of: responses & engagement, contribution to pipeline, acceleration of pipeline, and revenue growth
- BA/BS in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of digital/field marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- 3+ years using ON24, integration with Marketo a plus
- Experienced managing events with strong program management background
- Proven experience delivering successful multi-channel events or campaigns including video, digital, social, experiential, etc.
- Deep experience with managing agencies for both virtual and in-person events
- Ahead of the latest experiential innovations in the industry and are comfortable with taking calculated risks in order to drive impactful experiences
- Incredibly detail oriented and possess impeccable communication and writing skills, deep PPT skills
- Deep knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (campaign set up, programs, flows, smart lists, and general segmentation best practices)
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Experience reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com, or DOMO
- Experience using analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; data driven mindset
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.