Senior Product Marketing Manager - Data Intelligence
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources – sales and marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
ON24 is looking for a Sr., Product Marketing Manager to grow and build out our data & intelligence products within the ON24 portfolio. As end-users engage with ON24 experiences, they generate first-person data which we run through our AI-engine. We capture prospects’ lifetime activity and can automatically recommend relevant content and personalize the next experience, increasing engagement. This propels the viewer forward, taking them from one relevant experience to the next, reducing friction, and accelerating depth of engagement especially with our deep integration with the sales and marketing ecosystem of our customers. ON24 is building a team of resourceful, agile and entrepreneurial-minded product marketers to directly impact the development and success of our AI and data platform and products. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, customer success, sales, and marketing teams to help bring products to market, develop compelling content, create messaging and positioning, and inform demand and customer programs.
- Leverage your deep understanding of our buyers’ needs and the competitive landscape to build a compelling narrative for our products and services.
- Work cross functionally across sales, marketing, product and customer success teams to support companywide alignment and ensure flawless launch execution.
- Define target market for product launches: segmentation, buyer personas, and key elements of differentiation including value messaging
- Develop and execute data informed strategic Go-To-Market plans focused on driving company results including launch planning, market research, content/collateral creation, ICP identification, use case research, sales enablement, and team trainings.
- Develop and maintain product messaging and positioning
- Work closely with the sales enablement and extended marketing team to develop content and collateral that support the sales cycle (pitch decks, sales playbooks, case studies, videos, blog posts, demos)
- Support product managers in executing beta programs
- Manage ongoing product release communication and promotion
- Work with customers to identify their needs and collaborate with the product team on our product roadmap and vision for the future through surveys and validation/review programs
- Track product usage trends to inform product development, pricing/packaging, content and collateral
- Work with Competitive Intelligence lead to understand competitive products, sales and marketing tactics, and develop differentiated product positioning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 8+ years product marketing experience, especially in data & intelligence solutions, intent data and/or customer data platforms
- Comfortable and able to work cross-functionally
- Excellent PowerPoint, presentation and writing skills
- Proven history of creating and executing effective marketing programs
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Comfortable using collaboration, marketing and CRM tools such as Slack, Marketo, SurveyMonkey, Salesforce and others.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.