ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
As a product manager at ON24 you'll help shape and define the next generation of marketing products. This individual will own two strategic and high growth products that allow our customers to drive engagement across various digital touch points. This individual will be an integral part of a cross-functional team that spans across engineering, QA, design, marketing and customer success. Lastly your role will be to elevate these products and drive growth and adoption across our customer base.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with design and engineering to build out value added product experiences through enhancements and new features.
- Responsible for creating and managing product requirements and release documentation.
- Partner with our strategic customers to convert pain points and opportunities into features and products.
- Develop a long-term vision and strategy for your product while utilizing market and competitive data.
- 3+ years product management experience.
- Experience in the Martech space
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus
- A strong understanding of product lifecycle from concept to launch in an agile environment.
- Experience working cross functionally across various teams, (engineering, QA, design,marketing)
- Passionate about design and delivering great user experiences
- Possess excellent communication verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business sense with a track record for making decisions through data.
- The ability to balance short term goals with long term vision.
- Motivated and self-directed with a high bar for excellence
Nice to haves:
- Well versed in search engine optimization
- Experience with B2B video/on demand content
- Knowledge and experience with Design Thinking methodology
Why join us:
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company
- Opportunity to extend our leadership position as a marketing platform and fast-track innovation with Demand-Generation / Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, sales and marketers
- Have the flexibility and impact of a start up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records