Deal Desk Analyst – APAC
ON24 is looking for a top-notch Deal Desk Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. The position requires a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic, and fast-paced environment. This is a highly visible position located in Sydney, Australia in which the person hired will partner closely with Deal Desk leadership, Global Sales, Legal, Product, and different Finance organizations.
- Help manage contract approvals, non-standard deal requirements, and various other factors for the sales team
- Engage with sales team to accelerate deal velocity
- Interact with and manage sales engagement activities across sales, legal/contracts, revenue recognition and other key teams to help with deal structuring.
- Help develop new deal desk processes to enable the effectiveness of our sales team.
- Deliver relevant training to the new and existing salespeople on the quote to cash and contract creation process.
- Maintain and enforce agreed upon approval SLAs for the deal desk team.
- Partner with various business teams on system and process improvements for the Global Sales and Deal Desk team.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1-2 years of Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry, Deal Desk, or Sales Operations preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office Suite, and case management systems.
- Ability to thrive in a global organization
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume
- Highly organized, customer-focused, and an innovative individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionality and globally.
- A self-starter with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, collegial, and open to feedback