Sales Development Intern
As a Sales Development Intern, a typical day might include:
- Utilizing ON24 use cases to research net new prospects to expand our existing base for the Acquisition & Global Expansion team.
- 90% research and 10% miscellaneous tasks such as marketing campaign support.
- Continuing to build, validate and maintain data hygiene within our extensive customer and prospect contact database.
- Skilled at prospecting for new business by discovering need for ON24 solutions.
- Comfortable with detailed conversations both at a business and a technical level.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships.
This Job Might Be Fore You If You Are:
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work efficiently and with minimal supervision.
- Self-driven, self-disciplined individual.
- Organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding with communication and presentation skills and are comfortable interacting with colleagues in a professional and helpful manner.
- Excellent with interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
- Actively pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business.
Bonus Points For:
- Knowledge of CRM systems, Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of Marketo or other marketing automation systems.
- Knowledge of Discover.org, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Data Fox