ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features an interactive and immersive user interface and industry-leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking.
Providing one-click access from any computer or mobile device, ON24’s award-winning solutions are integrated with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, enabling marketers to optimize demand generation, enhance lead qualification and accelerate opportunities in their sales pipelines.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive individual to join our team to lead and manage Stock Administration. In this role, you will own the administration of our global equity programs and will partner closely with Accounting, Finance, Legal and HR to ensure that processes and roles are aligned to support the Company. The Stock Administrator will also serve as the point of contact for all internal and external inquiries related to equity.
- Manage all aspects of ON24’s global equity programs including Stock Options, RSUs, and ESPP
- Ensure that all forms of equity compensation are administered in accordance with the terms and conditions of the plan(s) under which they are granted
- Maintain equity database integrity and ensure accuracy of employees’ data contained in ShareWorks
- Manage the overall quarterly calendar of various stock administration related activities
- Liaise with transfer agent as necessary to maintain updated reporting, ensure timely settlement of trades, and assist in execution of trading instructions and other transfer agent activities
- Design and implement educational sessions, presentations, and communication materials for the global employee base to support understanding of equity programs and policies
- Collaborate and partner with Accounting, Finance, Legal and HR team members on the design and implementation of new equity programs, reporting, and compliance
- Prepare and file Section 16 form filings
- Assist Legal with maintenance of trading blackouts and maintenance of insider roster
- Collaborate with Accounting, Finance and Legal on the preparation of the annual proxy statement
- Manage the relationship and work closely with outside service providers, such as our equity systems vendor, transfer agent, and broker service providers
- Assist with other compensation related projects including annual total rewards processes, special incentives plans, and market related activities
- 8+ years experience with at least 5 years experience as an in-house stock administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) a must
- Broad experience with a range of equity compensation instruments and plans, including stock options, RSUs, PSUs and ESPPs
- Experience with proxy data, Section 16 filings and 10b5-1 plans
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance matters as they relate to equity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, adhere to tight deadlines and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Equity accounting and tax knowledge
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.