Senior Account Based Marketing Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
ON24 is seeking a Sr. ABM Manager to develop and drive modern, integrated marketing campaigns and their underlying processes to penetrate and grow the company’s largest customers. Partnering with the broader go-to-market team, this leader will operationalize a scalable, one-to-one, multi-channel marketing motion that results in increased pipeline and engagement with all of ON24’s highest-value accounts. This role will report to the Global ABM Director and will architect the company’s account-based marketing playbook to be leveraged across the globe.
- Define, build, and run a modern ABM program that creates personalized buying experiences for ON24’s most strategic enterprise customers. Verticalize this ABM plan.
- Build and execute ABM campaigns against the Top 50 Global Accounts
- Infuse a “top down” engagement mentality in the GTM organization. Create strategies to
- penetrate executive teams and engage the most senior leaders of large enterprise accounts.
- Create account campaign plans and all supporting materials including, but not limited to,
- Campaign messaging, personalized collateral, dedicated webinar programs, field marketing strategies, sales enablement, outbound communications, paid display/retargeting, social campaigns, and others.
- Coordinate with the marketing, sales, and support teams to align all ABM go-to-market activity.
- Work across the GTM teams to ensure marketing programs are in line with account strategies and buying processes for high-value accounts.
- Partner with customer marketing to develop and execute ABM programs for top customers.
- Improve ROI visibility by building a transparent and trackable metrics system that encompasses all aspects of lead generation from campaign to revenue. Know funnel metrics across all segments like the back of your hand.
- Develop processes for tracking and analyzing performance metrics associated with all marketing programs and campaigns using DOMO, Salesforce and other relevant tools.
- 5+ years of digital/field marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- You’re an ABM subject matter expert. You’ve successfully built ABM programs at scale and can implement a modern enterprise marketing playbook. You know how to evolve an ABM strategy and tactics over time.
- Experience running campaigns and programs that directly contributed to pipeline growth using modern marketing tools and channels including, but not limited to, list building and targeting, webinars, personalized websites, account based ads, direct mail, social network targeting, and others.
- You’re an analytical problem-solver. Your decisions are informed by data, and you know how to use analytics to draw insights to continually optimize campaigns.
- You’re inquisitive and innovative. You bring a “test and learn” mentality to the organization and have a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth.
- Deep knowledge of marketing and reporting tools, such as Salesforce, DOMO, and Marketo.
- Experience with ON24, 6sense and Sendoso is a huge plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and communicate a company’s vision to the market.
- A history of partnering with senior executives to drive a culture of honesty, collaboration, and direct communication.
- You’re passionate about our mission - the idea of marketing to marketers excites you.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.