Sr. Director, Customer Onboarding
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visithttps://www.on24.com.
The Senior Director, Customer Onboarding will provide strategic leadership and support in launching and enabling new customers with the ON24 engagement solutions. This includes supporting the Sales and Customer Success teams in the customer handover, tracking, and managing the onboarding and enablement of customers through the early stages of their journey with ON24.
- Primary responsibility is to ensure success and improvement of the overall onboarding process.
- Manage and provide escalation and support for Customer Launch Managers in your group
- Work cross-functionally with leaders from Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure the handover process is effective.
- Partner with Customer Success Directors and Customer Success Managers on the enablement and support of customer through the enablement cycle.
- Reduce time to value for customers by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and improving workflows to more quickly implement the ON24 platform.
- Oversee the New Customer Segment, to ensure key measurements/KPIs are met.
- Responsible for reporting onboarding and enablement metrics to the VP of Customer Success Globally
- Work with the various teams, such as the Integrations Team, the Customer Success Team, the Training team, and the Services team, through the customer enablement process.
- 8+ years of Customer Success Management experience in technology / SaaS environment.
- At least 5 years of people management experience, managing teams of 5 or more
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Outstanding customer service, sales support, people and project management skills.
- Experience in business development activities
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Proven client communication skills
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, and communication skills. The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, and the ability to meet deadlines.