Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for prospecting to generate leads and opportunities for Account Executives in the Acquisition and Expansion organization. This is a great opportunity to join ON24’s sales organization and begin the path towards becoming an Account Executive. You’ll be trained to sell our market-leading Webinar-Based Marketing Solutions, and will also have access to our Mentorship from ON24’s top salespeople.
Successful SDRs have an opportunity to become a quota-carrying Account Executive in 12-18 months. To be successful, you’ll need a passion to succeed, a clear vision of your goals and career path, and the desire to be part of a dynamic team environment.
- 75% calling and emailing companies (outbound) to schedule meetings for the Enterprise sales team. Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline for sales force.
- 15% calling marketing-generated (inbound) leads to qualify and schedule meetings for the Enterprise Acquisition sales team.
- 10% Miscellaneous tasks such as email campaigns and other tasks.
Your Skills and Experience
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
- Experience and previous success with prospecting and selling via phone.
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Must be a self starter who is able to drive self towards goals.
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone.
- Skilled at prospecting for new business by discovering need for ON24 solutions.
- Comfortable with detailed conversations both at a business and a technical level.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Experience with tools such as SalesForce.com, Hoovers, and “standard” inside sales tools is a plus
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive base salary + comission (uncapped) + stock options
- 401k Matching plan
- Excellent Health, Medical & Vision Insurance plans
- Monthly catered lunches
- Strong team culture
- Monthly team outings & events
- 15 days of PTO + paid holidays