Sales Development Representative - APAC
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
Successful SDRs have an opportunity to become a quota-carrying Account Executive in 12-18 months. To be successful, you’ll need a passion to succeed, a clear vision of your goals and career path, and the desire to be part of a dynamic team environment.
- 75% calling and emailing companies (outbound) to schedule meetings for the Enterprise sales team. Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline for sales force.
- 15% calling marketing-generated (inbound) leads to qualify and schedule meetings for the Enterprise Acquisition sales team.
- 10% Miscellaneous tasks such as email campaigns and other tasks.
- Provide supplemental in-depth product demonstrations for all ON24 products and services.
- Manage proof-of-concepts and provide training for prospects/clients evaluating the ON24 platform.
- Plan, manage and execute platform and streaming tests for all aspects of the service with clients and prospects when needed.
- Assist product development and engineering groups with beta test programs, and other tasks as needed.
- Write technical responses to RFPs, RFIs, and prospect questionnaires. Handle online and face-to-face presentations as required.
Your Skills and Experience
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business.
- A BA/BS degree, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience and previous success with prospecting and selling via phone.
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Must be a self starter who is able to drive self towards goals.
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone.
- Skilled at prospecting for new business by discovering need for ON24 solutions.
- Comfortable with detailed conversations both at a business and a technical level.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Experience with tools such as SalesForce.com, Hoovers, and “standard” inside sales tools is a plus
- Previous working knowledge of software-as-a-service (SaaS), CRM’s, Marketing Automation Systems a plus. Experience selling/supporting SaaS is highly desired.
- Familiarity with streaming media protocols, audio/video encoding applications, content delivery networks (CDNs), and signal acquisition methodologies, is a strong plus.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.