IT Site Administrator
ON24 is looking for a responsible, technical, forward-thinking individual to fill our IT Site Administrator position, a full-time role in our Charlotte NC, office.
The IT Site Administrator will work collaboratively with other IT team members to successfully deploy and operate our corporate infrastructure. Your focus will be installing, configuring, and troubleshooting technology problems related to all corporate services.
He / She will be working autonomously away from HQ and will be responsible for the IT site function in Charlotte, New York and the London offices. He / She will provide escalation for end user support issues and will work with other departments to make sure those locations stay up and are productive.
This position requires an individual who is detail-oriented, able to adapt under stressful conditions, can multitask and possesses solid technical, communication and customer service skills.
Are you ready to work with an exciting technology stack with an awesome team?
- Will be responsible for the ongoing administration of corporate servers, Windows domain controllers and other enterprise-wide services including Active Directory, Print Services, TCP/IP, DHCP, WSUS, WDS, Group Policy and more.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations, building, troubleshooting, and configuring of Windows based machines including servers.
- Mentor other team members and collaborate with other departments to ensure site productivity.
- Provide tier 1 and 2 technical desktop support for ON24’s internal and remote employees through phone, IM, e-mail, and in-person utilizing our HelpDesk ticketing system.
- Will own inventory of IT site assets that support the ON24 corporate environment.
- Execute disciplined change control and documentation.
- On-call/off-hours emergency work may be required at times.
- BS degree or equivalent with 4-6 years of previous System Administration or similar in a 24/7 corporate environment is required.
- Proficient-level knowledge of systems and site infrastructure design and administration.
- Experience with PowerShell/PowerCLI and Shell is required.
- Experience with VMware hypervisor is required.
- Experience with Windows 10, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2, Server 2016 is required.
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office 2016, Office365, Active Directory, Print Services, TCP/IP, DHCP, Group Policy, firewall, networking, DNS, WSUS, WDS or other imaging technology is required.
- Experience creating solid documentation is required.
- Experience with UPS power systems and HVAC is required.
- Experience dealing with telecommunications companies, Internet technologies, ISDN PRIs and VoIP is preferred.
- Hardware Experience with Dell, Apple and HP is preferred.
- Experience with Symantec ITS (Altiris) 8.1 is a plus.
- Experience with Check_MK, Nagios, Munin and/or other monitoring solutions is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly to tackle new and technically complex problems with courage and tenacity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Must have demonstrated ability to approach emerging problems quickly and with flexibility.
- Patience and the ability to work with different teams and departments.
- Must be a detail-oriented and organized thinker who is goal-oriented with effective communication and customer service skills.
- Must be willing to work with different time zones and coordinate work tasks.